- Just like in the main tourney, players in the Dftb/LFT mini should pick 3 scenarios and number them in order of preference for each round. Please remember wins and losses count in the main tourney.
- Errata will or has been incorporated into the scenario cards. If an unknown erratum becomes available, it will be provided at the tourney.
- My plan is to have scenario booklets for each participant in the Friday minis. I am hoping to get this to each participant before the tourney. I will try to make contact with each participant or they could email me at jgochinski at yahoo.com to make arraignments. (Please note I will provide scenarios only to the actually participants in the mini tourney)
- I will provide 4 prizes for the each mini; the winner will get the first choice of the four, second place getting the next choice and so forth. I understand that the second and third place players will each have a 1-1 record in the mini. To keep things simply the two winners in the first round play for the mini title. The loser of this match is second in the mini tourney. The two losers of the first round will play for third place, with the winner of course getting this spot. The overall winner will also get a plaque stating his dominance in the Friday Italian mini.
- Anything not covered by the above will be handled by the main tourney rules and tourney directors.
- Since we are having 2 Friday minis this year, I have decided to go with 3 scenarios per round.
2018 Nor'easter DftB/LFT Friday Mini #1 Scenario list