This year's theme: Deluxe ASL
Up to 4 players compete in 2 rounds starting Friday afternoon. Signups are limited to the first four people. All participants in this mini receive prizes.
Your victories in this mini tournament count towards the main tournament on Saturday and Sunday so you've got no excuse for not playing! To pre-register for this mini tournament, simply select that option when you Register.
Nor'easter 2013: Friday DASL Mini Scenarios
|Round #1: Friday 12:00am-4:00pm|
|A6||Breakout (German balance)|
|OB4||Head Hunting for Bloody Huns|
|FT44||The Liberation of May|
|OA1||The Road to St. Lo|
|Round #2: Friday 5:00pm-Closing|
|MP13||The Blue House|
|DB061||Housing Crash (German balance)|
|J158||It don’t Come Easy|
|OB10||The Men From Zadig|
The Friday mini is a 2-round, single elimination mini with a fixed list of (relatively short) scenarios, starting at 12:00pm on Friday.
The mini-tournament coordinator will provide the scenarios to everyone who signs up so that you can plan you attack / defense strategies before arriving at the convention.
- Just like in the main tourney, players in the DASL mini should pick 3 scenarios and number them in order of preference for each round. Please remember wins and losses count in the main tourney.
- Errata will or has been incorporated into the scenario cards. If an unknown erratum becomes available, it will be provided at the tourney.
- My plan is to have scenario booklets for each participant in the DASL mini. I am hoping to get this to each participant before the tourney. I will try to make contact with each participant or they could email me at jgochinski at yahoo.com to make arrangements. (Please note I will provide scenarios only to the actually participants in the mini tourney)
- I will provide 4 prizes for the mini; the winner will get the first choice of the four, second place getting the next choice and so forth. I understand that the second and third place players will each have a 1-1 record in the mini. To keep things simply the two winners in the first round play for the mini title. The loser of this match is second in the mini tourney. The two losers of the first round will play for third place, with the winner of course getting this spot. The overall winner will also get a plaque stating his dominance in the DASL mini.
- Anything not covered by the above will be handled by the main tourney rules and tourney directors.
- Scenario IDs:
BC= Break Contact
DB= Dispatches from the Bunker
ESG= East Side Gamers
FT= Le Franc Tireur
MP= Melee Pack
OA= Out of the Attic
OB= Out of the Bunker